At Covenant Community Church you will discover a warm group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. From the moment you walk up to the building you can expect…
A Warm Greeting
- A heartfelt greeting is part of what makes a church a church. No matter what question you might have just ask. Our greeters are there to help you get settled and comfortable.
Hot Coffee and Snacks at the Coffee Bar
- There’s nothing like the smell of good coffee (or tea) to warm you up! We also offer various food items!
- A casual atmosphere where friendships can form and relationships deepen. A place that is serious about joy, true joy, the kind of joy that comes from real connection with God and others.
- Expect to be noticed. Expect people to say something like, “Hi, we haven’t met before, is this your first time?”. Expect for people to reach out to you in love.
- We love music, all kinds of music. From hymns to even the occasional rap we use music to show our Lord how much we love and honor Him.
- The Bible tells us to speak the truth in love. The Bible is God’s truth. At Covenant Community Church we seek to explore, understand and apply God’s truth to our lives at every level in a spirit of love. You will find a growing variety of resources to help you grow in God’s truth.