Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons, namely the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
- In the baptism with Holy Spirit subsequent to salvation.
- In speaking other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
- In keeping the sacraments of baptism and communion.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus—first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to him in the air, and second, to reign on the earth for a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- That the personal transformation takes place most effectively in the accountability setting of a small group.